Tips for a great day at Zone of Light
- Be advised -- parking is NOT ALLOWED at the Paw Palace next door, or across the street at QuickShot --
please do not park there, even for quickly dropping off/picking up. You may park in front of DeLongs (to our right, if you're facing the studio). Thank you for your cooperation.
- Creativity can be messy – dress accordingly
- Please send a snack for the morning (we will provide an afternoon snack) -- remember NO NUTS! – and a lunch for your child, if they are full-day.
- Please send a water bottle for your child (art is thirsty work!) LABEL it
- Write your child's name on everything! (Bags, jackets, lunch boxes, bottles, etc)
- Please leave the electronic devices at home
- Check the lost & found and make sure you take home everything (including art projects).
- In case of emergencies, the new studio phone number is: 404-600-2742
- We will unlock the doors for students at 8am. Please sign your child in at the desk.
- Pick up is as follows:
1/2 Day PM – 1pm-5pm- regular pick up- 4:45-5pm (don't forget to sign them out!)
Full Day – 8am-5pm- you can pick your child up at any time (don't forget to sign them out!),
but between 4:30pm-5pm will ensure they finish their projects for the day
Extended Care - 5pm-6pm- please arrive by 6pm (after 5pm, use the ORANGE door)
- The movie selection will be at the front desk for the week- children have the option of watching the video OR can sketch or play a board game during that free time.
- We will go on a nature walk in the morning (weather permitting)- Close-toed shoes are required.
In case their shoes get wet, please bring a second pair of dry shoes to wear in the studio.
We will NOT be going to the park in the afternoon, due to parent pick up and dismissal.